The service provides a range of comprehensive, multidisciplinary community mental health services for children and young people with mental health needs, and support for their parents and carers. This is delivered through integrated, targeted and specialist teams.
These mental health needs include mild to moderate mental health problems as well as severe or complex mental health problems or disorders.
The service operates core hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Each hub will have a different late night opening until 8pm to provide improved access and choice.
Care is delivered via evidence based pathways for :
- General anxiety
- Anxiety –specific e.g. OCD
- Social Anxiety
- Attachment disorder (primarily for children who are fostered or in the care of the local authority, children who have been adopted, or children who are at risk of going into the care of local authority).
- Harmful sexualised behaviour
- Forensic psychology assessments
- Behaviour (as part of Lincolnshire County Council’s Collaborative Behaviour Pathway)