Interested in CAMHS service development? Want to help us shape the service and give feedback about your experiences?
We would like to invite you to attend our quarterly focus groups which are intended for young people and parents to come along to.
This will be an informal setting intended to discuss new and upcoming developments in CAMHS and to listen to patient and family experiences so we can continue to improve our services.
Goals will be:
- To seek young people and family feedback about services they have used
- Take any suggestions for future service developments
- Share information about the service
- Mental health education and awareness
- Quality improvement
The focus group plans to meet at the Galaxy suite, Archway Centre, Boston on:
- 6th July 2017 5pm- 6pm
- 5th October 2017 5pm-6pm
- 7th December 2017 5pm-6pm
Anyone is welcome to drop in during this time, tea and coffee will be provided.